What Mendon Community Schools offers our students:
- Quality & individualized instruction
- Programs based on the State of Michigan
- Grade Level Content Expectations (GLCE)
- Caring & cooperative staff with high expectation for student success
- Comprehensive curriculum including extra-curricular activities such as music, drama, and athletics
- Each building remodeled to meet the needs of educating children in the 21st century, with state of the art technology & computers in each classroom.
- Online grading, attendance, and lunch systems for parents to access
- Elementary school focuses on early literacy skills & provides all day, every day kindergarten.
- Great Start Readiness Program in the Elementary school
- Elementary specialty classes include art, computers, music & physical education
If you are interested in your child attending Mendon Community Schools and do not live within the Mendon Community School District, you will need to fill out a Resident Schools of Choice Program Packet. If you live in another county (ex: Branch, Cass, Kalamazoo), you will need to fill out the Schools of Choice 105c Packet.
Schools of Choice Packets are available in the Elementary or Middle/High School offices and online through the links below. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Guidance Secretary Leigh Ann Hagenbuch at (269) 496-9944
Please click on the links below for the Schools of Choice and Schools of Choice 105c applications.